Tuesday 26 February 2008

Butterball comes bouncing back..

Hey y'all. Butterball here. I am the male half of this dubious internet pairing. I am 5'7" as well (hah Turkey, you are as short as me!) and I currently weigh in at 15 1/2 stone or 219.8 pounds or 99.69 Kilos. I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy!

I have just started using Weightloss Resources and my first weigh in will be this friday! I don't seem to be able to do things by halves so also quit smoking at the same time as starting the diet. Today is DAY 6. I know a lot of people recommend not doing the two at once but personally I have found that the diet and calorie counting has helped me a great deal in giving me something to focus on and obsess over instead of filthy nicotine!

I have high blood pressure through a dodgy genetic condition inherited from my mum (thanks for that mum) and also need to lose weight to help alleviate some back problems I have from slipping a disc last year. I would call myself stocky, my doctor calls me fat. Whatever! I just want to be healthy.

Goal 11st 7lb (but I would be happy with 12)


No comments: