Tuesday 26 February 2008

All About Turkey

Hello my name is Turkey and I'm the gal part of this dynamic duo. I am older than you would care to know , heavier than perhaps I would like to share. I am currently dieting with weightlossresources which is were my friend Butterball is also. Myself and Butterball have never met only in the cyberworld but we are giving each other support to lose weight

I also have an ongoing medical condition which means I can't exercise and I'm very much a couch potato, even walking at times can be a problem. Although I must admit that since I have been eating more healthily I do feel better physically

I am 5'7 and am currently allowed 1100 calories a day and am now on the 5th week of this diet. Although really it isn't like a diet as you can eat whatever you like as long as you log it into your calorie counter and stick within your regime.

My starting weight on the 28th January was 14st 6 lbs (202 lbs ) and myweigh in day is Monday. Yestaerday I weighed 13stone 12lbs (194lbs) I aim to get down to 11stone 7lbs (161lbs) so another 33lbs to go

No comments: